Wednesday 16 May 2007

PuNcTuAtIoN

Well, another peg down. It warms my heart to see another clothes peg fall to bits. Anyway, I gots into trouble yesterday – BIG TIME. Daddy often leaves his universal remote on the table in front of the TV while he’s at work. I don’t think he realised I could change the channels or the volume by jumping all over it. Well he does now, because I did a big poopsie on it by accident. He is REAL mad.Sheez, I don’t what the big deal is – just stick it in the big washing machine where all the other dirty stuff goes to get cleaned.

And, for all you pidgeons out there: notice the CaPiTaLs? Yeah, and notice the punctuation!*$? Takes a little longer but now even you common, uneducated pidgeons out there can understand me. You’s better appreciate it.

To everyone else,
Later,
B!

No comments: